Wenatchee Valley College is a comprehensive community college that provides transfer, liberal arts, professional/technical, basic skills and continuing education classes and programs.
Degree and Certificate Programs
The following pages summarize degrees and certificates offered at WVC:
- Bachelor of Applied Science Degrees
- Associate in Arts and Sciences-Direct Transfer Degree/MRP (AAS-DTA)
- Associate in Science-Transfer (AS-T) Degree
- Associate in Business-Direct Transfer Degree/MRP
- Associate in Music-Direct Transfer Degree/MRP
- Associate in Nursing-Direct Transfer Degree/MRP
- Associate in Applied Science-Transfer Degree
- Associate of General Studies Degree
- Associate of Technical Science Degree
- Certificate of Completion
WVC offers a wide range of educational opportunities designed to prepare students for college-level classes. These include adult basic education, English language acquisition, English for academic purposes, high school equivalency preparation, high school diploma courses and developmental education. Some classes are available at off-campus locations with open enrollment options. For more information about basic skills and transitional programs, call 509-682-6790.